Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Old, but new to me

1. Back To Top    #1

Old, but new to me

First time pool owner here. Why did I never have one before?

pool.jpg
    25k outdoor in-ground 18'x36' vinyl pool; Jandy TruClear SWCG; Pentair Whisperflo 3/4 HP WFE-3 pump; Sta-Rite S8M150 System:3 Modular Media 450 sqft filter; Intermatic Freeze Sentry PF1103T
    Doheny's Discovery Automatic Robotic Cleaner; TF-100 Test Kit

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Old, but new to me

Looks great. Enjoy!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yea. Please add to your signature that you have a TF-100.

3. Back To Top    #3

Done
    25k outdoor in-ground 18'x36' vinyl pool; Jandy TruClear SWCG; Pentair Whisperflo 3/4 HP WFE-3 pump; Sta-Rite S8M150 System:3 Modular Media 450 sqft filter; Intermatic Freeze Sentry PF1103T

4. Back To Top    #4

And a link! Awesome!

5. Back To Top    #5

I aim to please

6. Back To Top    #6

Nice looking oasis you have there.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

7. Back To Top    #7

Thanks! We looked for a house for almost three years, if you can believe it. We really wanted a private backyard. Mission accomplished

https://vimeo.com/175927562

8. Back To Top    #8

Indeed! That is a great yard! I feel the same way about our pool. I was against it all the way up to the backhoe rolling into the yard. Boy, was I dumb!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

9. Back To Top    #9

I can't get the video to work.

10. Back To Top    #10

Works ok for me on samsung Tab, android.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

11. Back To Top    #11

Quote Originally Posted by MarianParoo View Post
    I can't get the video to work.
    I'm not sure why it isn't working for you. I just used a link to Vimeo and the forum automagically embedded the video.

12. Back To Top    #12

I will check on my computer tomorrow. My iPhone doesn't like it!

13. Back To Top    #13

Looks like you are loaded so the world is your oyster, enjoy.
    18k gallon, 20x32, salt IC20, gunite with quartz finish, raised spa with overflow, flagstone coping, moss rock waterfall, Pentair Intelliflo variable speed pump, Pentair Racer, Pentair pool pump, cartridge filter, heater, etc., acid dispenser.
    TF-100 kit for sparkling clean water.

14. Back To Top    #14

Quote Originally Posted by PoolingAround View Post
    Looks like you are loaded so the world is your oyster, enjoy.
    Actually only about two beers in

But seriously, wanna trade? Your pool is beautiful! Hot tub, great-looking water feature, AND what looks like an in-pool table? I'm more than a little jealous. Great looking pool!

IMG_1722[1].jpg

15. Back To Top    #15

Beers were flowing last night.......HA, really though, I'm just in awe of that house as it looks like something out of a movie. Nice find and welcome to the forum,
    18k gallon, 20x32, salt IC20, gunite with quartz finish, raised spa with overflow, flagstone coping, moss rock waterfall, Pentair Intelliflo variable speed pump, Pentair Racer, Pentair pool pump, cartridge filter, heater, etc., acid dispenser.
    TF-100 kit for sparkling clean water.

16. Back To Top    #16

Oops, my bad. I saw the words "beer, flowing" and like a moth to a porch light, stumbled in. Very nice house, pool and backyard. Welcome.
    13,000 gal.Peanut shaped IG Plaster (med. gray) w/ 7' raised spa. ALL Pentair: Intelliflow 3hp VS, Cartridge filter, 400,000 btu heater, 2.0hp spa motor, Easy Touch control panel & is4 spa side switch, Intellichlor 40C SWG, Paramount PV3 In Floor cleaning system, spa spillway and two sheer descents. Solar: 10 FAFCO panels 1.5hp booster. Testt kits: K-2006 & K1766 (Chloride/Salt) Fill date August 15, 2114.