New From Northern LA!!

May 28, 2009
Well, here is our pool in progress....have waited many years to finally do this (you know, the kind when you build a house and say 'one day' we'll have a pool!) and couldn't be more anxious for it too just get done! Started on May 1st on night of May 2, it rained 4-6" and filled the deep end that had been dug, completely up...it has rained more this month than it ever has before I think! We blame it on the pool build!! So...tomorrow they are starting on the bottom!!

Attachments

• smallpool.jpg
    smallpool.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 247
I have become addicted to this sight!! I was googling landscaping stuff and found this spot!! Love it!

Anyways, I take pictures everyday after they leave, today was day 9 I think...since May 1! The longest side of the pool is 48'x20'x20'...30'across on the lower 'L' section~3-8.5'deep! It has turned out waaaay bigger than expected, but thats ok :-D ! We have a daughter that is a Senior and she has already said many gatherings will be taking place here, and we have a daughter that is fixing to be 8 who has had her birthday planned out since January when we decided to do this!

Welcome SweetSmiles,

Your story mirrors mine almost exactly.
Built new house...
Always wanted a pool...
Pool bigger then planned...
16 yro daughter that is already planning parts (had our first last Sat.)
Did research, found this site (and bought test kit) prior to completion of construction.

Also, our pools look very similiar.
Here's mine.
http://s390.photobucket.com/albums/oo347/kmaritch/Pool/

Good luck, and keep the postings and pictures coming.

-Ken-

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.