Looking for a Savi Melody (Or Jandy or. . .) LED housing with at least 75' of cable

TroubleFreePat

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
I have two Savi Melody LEDs for the pool which are about three years old. Last year, one died. Apparently water was getting in. What I didn't realize at the time was the housing was cracked. So they sent me a new LED cartridge, but I need the housing. Since it took them almost a year to deal with it, they're now out of warranty and they won't send me just the housing. So I have to buy new.

I know a lot of people have had problems with these lights, so I'm hoping someone saved the housing? Doubtful, but had to ask. Here's a pic of what it looks like. These were rebranded to Jandy and a few others I believe.

Thanks!

Attachments

• savi-melody100.jpg
    savi-melody100.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 33
So just wanted to follow-up. I can be a real pain. I sent an email to Zodiac support (Now the owners of Savi lights) and copied some executives on it that I could find online, including the CEO.

Received a call a short while ago from a guy in support. Discussed the issue and he's sending me two complete lights! Not just the housing, the entire light! And two to make sure they match. I sent an email back to everyone that I originally emailed and received an email back from the CEO saying he was just reading my original email and was glad things worked out.

Would be nice if the front line support did as good of a job as this support guy, but they'd probably be out of business if they did. Zodiac definitely made a life-long customer today though!

Hi, I love how things worked out for you with your SAVI Melody LED Lights. I have exactly the same problem but with all 5 of my lights leaking. The pool builder would not warranty them and supposedly they contacted the new owners of Savi but said they wouldn't warranty them either. I would really appreciate getting from you the contacts of the people that you used to get Zodiac to solve your problem. I've been working this issue for 3 year... to no avail. Hopefully you get this message and are willing to share your information. Thank-you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.