Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Stenner some questions

1. Back To Top    #1

San Jose, CA

Stenner some questions

I have the rainbow 320 installed (new pool) i want to replace it with a Stenner 45MHP10.
    Can i use the injection input already in use with the rainbow 320 with the Stenner? or do i need to redo it?

I have an Ecommand 4 with a VS pump, how to i connect the Stenner to the Ecommand 4 for power when the system is on?
    Our Build 2016 14.5' x 26' IG Pebble, 14.5K Gal. 3.5' - 6.5' deep, 5 returns, 2 Skimmers, Hayward VS pump, Hayward 525 Cartridge Filter, Hayward E-Command 4, Heliocol Solar, Hayward LED Light, Paramount Ultraviolet, Polaris 280, AquaRite Pro, T-CELL-15, Sense and Dispense (HL-CHEM), Ph Dispense System (AQL-CHEM3) , Taylor K-2006 with SpeedStir

2. Back To Top    #2
    SouthWest Alabama

Re: Stenner some questions

You can use the attachment port of the 320 for the injection fitting of the Stenner, as long as you're removing the 320.

If you're not using Aux1 or Aux2 for anything else you can use one of them to run the injection pump. It can also be setup so that it won't energize unless the filter pump is running.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit