Concrete sealer around old pool?

Nov 3, 2015
Frederick md
Wondering if any one has a prefred product, or the same struggle as i?

My main source of sinking debrees is sand, fowlling every party. The sand is coming from foot traffic of 20+ year old concrete.

Thinking a sealer product will help keep it together and out of the pool. Thoughts?

Use a product similar ( there are a few like it ) to the one below. It goes on as a watery opaque liquid and will drill clear/glossy, you can generally apply it with a pump garden sprayer or roller brush. It will seal the surface porosity of the concrete and help prevent any more sand from getting loosened out of the surface. I would strongly recommend a good pressure washing of your deck prior to applying the sealer. Any stains or discolorations left on the surface of the concrete will be near impossible to remove once the sealer is applied.

Shop Seal-Krete Clear Seal Gloss Sealer (Actual Net Contents: 128-fl oz) at Lowes.com

If you are looking into a colored option like a paint or epoxy I'm not very familiar with those.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.