Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Want to add Aquapure PLC1400 to Aqualink PDA-PS4 - what exactly is needed?

1. Back To Top    #1

Want to add Aquapure PLC1400 to Aqualink PDA-PS4 - what exactly is needed?

hello, I have a recently installed (January 2016) Aqualink PDA-PS4 (on a 24K gallon pool/spa combo). What exactly do I need to add an Aquapure PLC1400 and have an interface between the two?

Do I need the standalone Power center or do I need to replace the existing Aqualink power center with the "Zodiac 6613AP PureLink Standard Power Center with Salt Water Chlorinator"?
    - minimum I want to turn the cell off when I put the Aqualink in SPA mode
    - salt readings on the Aquapure would be "nice"
    -any other advantages with integration?

Thanks!
    24K in ground pool/spa combo, Zodiac Jandy RS-8 Pool/Spa with IQ20 Automation
    Pentair Intelliflo VS Pump
    Natilus FNS60 DE Filter, Pentair Mastertemp 400K heater
    PureLine SWG 60K Gallon, Chlorinator Translator
    Polaris 280 cleaner with booster pump, SolaXX CON01A Acid Feed System

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Want to add Aquapure PLC1400 to Aqualink PDA-PS4 - what exactly is needed?

I can't speak directly to the PDA, but with my iAqualink RS-8 all I had to do was connect the salt cell to the controller. It reads salt level and allows for a pool mode and spa mode level (in addition to boost mode).

----
    15' x 29' 10,300 gal w/ spa, IG-Plaster (Stonescapes Tropics Blue), 2spd WhisperFlo pump (1.5hp WFDS-26), Pentair Clean and Clear CC200 cartridge filter, Pentair MasterTemp 300BTU heater, Clear o3, RS-8 iAqualink