Haven't vacuumed in week will pool be ok?

Cheetos82

Jun 12, 2016
MUSKOGEE, Ok
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
We had a bad bad storm last week. We have no trees but pool was full of leaves! I scooped out leaves..did a quick vac but still missed a lot. Been busy. Been keeping fc up and filter running, brushing but i haven't had time to really vacuum well and i was going to yesterday but there was no point when they were bailing hay near us on windy day. Will pool be ok if I don't vacuum until this weekend? Mainly grass and dirt thats blown in

16x48 intex ultra with intex sand filter 2800

All that debris is consuming your FC, which is trying to break it down. It could also stain (organic) your pool floor if you leave it go.

All that debris is consuming your FC, which is trying to break it down. It could also stain (organic) your pool floor if you leave it go.
Shoot it seems like everytime i try to get out there lately something happens. I have stomach bug today not sure if i should be getting in pool to vacuum.

I would at least brush a bit to move it around. And keep your FC above target for your CYA,[FC/CYA][/FC/CYA]
Thats what ive been doing. Its actually a lot cleaner than yesterday. It just has some dust at bottom now which is normal for us living on dirt road.

If you're sick, don't worry about it. I haven't swept mine in over a week either.

Shhhhhhh... don't tell these pool snobs I said that!

If you're sick, don't worry about it. I haven't swept mine in over a week either.

Shhhhhhh... don't tell these pool snobs I said that!
lol i try hard to keep up with it but lately its one thing after another. I do get out there and test and add chlorine. I have to get in mine and vacuum with goggles or i miss the majority of it.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.