Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool Pilot OPEC Issue

1. Back To Top    #1

Pool Pilot OPEC Issue

Hey guys. Im really hoping someone can help us here. I have a pool Pilot setup here at my hotel. and we got the OPEC Error reading. Long story short we bought new connection phone cords to relay the connection, nothing, still got error. then we bought a new 838 board that's on the ORP/PH sensor side, still got the error after that, we then bought a new board that's on the Controls Side of the unit that the Tri-sensor cord and the 2 other plugs that plug into this board, and STILL have the error. Does ANYONE know what we can do to fix this?
    Matt Chief Engineer

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pool Pilot OPEC Issue

Troubleshooting Steps - AutoPilot

Sorry have you called them directly?
    17K Kidney Shaped Pool Concrete (Diamond Bright) Pool, 3/4 hp 2 speed 115V Sta-rite Duraglas PEA5D-180L/P2R5D-181L (Impeller C105-92PS Diffuser C1-216P), 1.5 piping, Pentair CC100 Filter , Heat Siphon 100K BTU Heat Pump Pool Heater, Flow meter Blue White Flowmeter Model No. F-30150P, Hayward Astrolight SP0581N, SWCG CalimarTitanium Edition TE45 , Dolphin Nautilus Plus with CleverClean, Lakeland Florida

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Pool Pilot OPEC Issue

Yes I have, and they sent a new Interface cord, and that's not doing it either. So whats weird is that we have two units at our property. One working just fine. BBOth units have pretty much all new boards, cables and were running just fine. I can take the interface cable from our other unit, plug it in, and it works perectly. I then plug a brand new cord in the unit I know worksm and that I just took the cord off of, and plug the new one in, and it doesn't work. Im so confused
    Matt Chief Engineer