Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Lost Intex housing top for pool filter

1. Back To Top    #1

Lost Intex housing top for pool filter

Hi, we bought a used above ground pool and it didnt come with a housing unit top to a Intex pool filter model 633T. I would assume that this top is required in order for the filter to function, any info on where I can purchase just the top? This is my first time dealing with pools and I'm unsure about where to look! Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Lost Intex housing top for pool filter

Hello and welcome to TFP! This looks new right? I would call Intex directly right away. Their customer service is fairly good and I suspect they'll send you a filter top right away.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Lost Intex housing top for pool filter

Hi, welcome to TFP! The sell the lid as seperate replacement parts, so you would have to buy the filter housing cover, o-ring, threaded filter housing collar, and air release valve. You may have an easier time finding someone with a used pump to sell. Here is the link for the intex site. Easy Set Pools - Replacement Parts - Above Ground Pools - Store - Intex You may want to call or email them to make sure you order the correct parts.
    TFP Moderator
    Helpful links: TF Test Kits,TFP Pool School, PoolMath
    Vogue 21' round AG, Pentair 1 hp 2 speed pump, 36 sq ft DE filter, Hayward S180T 150# sand filter, Houston, Texas
    Love TFP? Become a
    TFP Supporter!