Hi everyone I'm a newbie to owning a pool I researched my purchase for over a year and finally bought one online. It's an above ground 24x52 and then after getting it put up my mind went blank regarding chemicals. It's rained every night and then I took a water sample to my pool store and he said to shock it and I left the pump and noticed the shock has settled to the bottom of the pool. I used the brush several times during the day and there is still a little shock settled on the bottom of the pool. Any suggestions? And I'm definitely going to use the BBB method after reading about E-Z pool. Thank you!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk