Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Easy Touch Name Programming

1. Back To Top    #1

Easy Touch Name Programming

So my PB connected my landscape lights to the "Solar" button on my control panel. My two options to operate them are to push the "solar" button on the panel or use the "Aux" button on the features section of the app. That's fine and it works. My question though is can I name the "aux" button something else in the app?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Easy Touch Name Programming

I assume you have Screen Logic.. if so, close the program and it should take you to the start up page.

Select Configure ScreenLogic which takes you to the welcome page
    Select Configure Screen logic again which takes you to the first programming page
    Select next and you should see all your circuits
    highlight the aux circuit you want to name
    At the bottom of the screen you can select a dropdown menu where you can select a new name (Pool Light)
    Select finish and then start ScreenLogic.

Jim R.
    Finished in 2015 - 17K Gal, IG, 20' x 25' Almost Rectangular Pool, Pebble finish, three rockport water falls. Pentair Equipment: EasyTouch 4, IC40 SWG, 3 HP VS Pump, CCP520 Cartridge Filter.
    TF100 with SpeedStir and SampleSizer, ColorQ Pro 7, Dolphin Premier Robot Cleaner, added Screen Logic 2, added small 3 person Calder Spa.

3. Back To Top    #3

That worked. Thank you!

11.5K Plaster, level spa, Salt with Pentair Equipment.

4. Back To Top    #4

I have another question. There are several circuits in my feature menu that do not (and likely will never) get used. Am I able to "hide" those in the app so it only displays the relevant ones?

5. Back To Top    #5

Yes..

On the same page where you changed the name, off to the right is a drop down box that says some like ScreenLogic Display.. Just highlight any circuits you do not want (one at a time) and select the drop down of "don't show"..

Jim R.
    Finished in 2015 - 17K Gal, IG, 20' x 25' Almost Rectangular Pool, Pebble finish, three rockport water falls. Pentair Equipment: EasyTouch 4, IC40 SWG, 3 HP VS Pump, CCP520 Cartridge Filter.
    TF100 with SpeedStir and SampleSizer, ColorQ Pro 7, Dolphin Premier Robot Cleaner, added Screen Logic 2, added small 3 person Calder Spa.

6. Back To Top    #6

Thanks AGAIN! I was able to hide the unused circuits AND move my landscape lights from the "features" section to the light section of the app.

Perfect!