Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: in-floor cleaning system question

1. Back To Top    #1

Orlando, FL

in-floor cleaning system question

Trying to learn my system here, and not sure what this position is doing here. I was told this is the in-floor cleaning system, but what does spa flow have to do with it, there are no cleaning heads in the spa, just two small in-floor skimmers it looks like. This is the position the previous owner had it in, but I'm trying to understand what all this does.

2. Back To Top    #2

Chandler AZ

Re: in-floor cleaning system question

Hi, welcome to TFP!

I suggest you attempt to keep everything in one thread. It makes it easier for you to locate and easier for those replying to see what others have already posted. And since learning about your infloor system falls under understanding your system, it's probably best to address it in the link below.

Here is your other thread which already has responses: New pool owner trying to understand my system

​12,300 gal IG play pool - Pebbletec - built 10/1999 || Hayward S360SX 36" sand filter || Hayward Ecostar SP3400 VSP || A&A In-Floor cleaning system || Quik Water Leveler || Quik Dek-clor (limited use)
    TF-100 testkit / Speedstir - A good test kit is not an expense, it's an investment