Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: help finding threads w/DIY pool build details

1. Back To Top    #1

help finding threads w/DIY pool build details

I've been reading through and trying to find recent threads with people who have or are installing their own in-ground pools....most of the threads I find that are good seem to be several years old.

I was hoping some of you might be able to show me links of good detailed DIY in-ground pool build threads.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Bruce

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: help finding threads w/DIY pool build details

What type of information are you looking for? I built my own IGP and just searched for specific topics if I wanted information. Also, take a look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajqPOmxAIPc
    29,000 gallon vinyl liner custom designed lagoon style in-ground pool (self-built 2015-2016), Hayward EcoStar VS pump, Hayward HP21404T Heat Pump (140K BTU), Hayward Pro Grid DE DE6020 Filter with Fiber Clear, Hayward Tiger Shark, 2 Hayward Color-Logic LED lights, Stenner 45MPHP10
    370 gallon Jacuzzi J-345 spa with ClearRay UV

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: help finding threads w/DIY pool build details

Dave,

Thanks for the note....we're looking at installing a 14X28 in ground vinyl liner pool kit and I've been searching for good blogs showing how people do it and the challenges they run into. I've found a few, most of them a few years old. I've looked at the hydra pool video before but I'd really like to see a similar video of the poor guy in his backyard that thought it would be that easy.....because that would really give me an idea of what to expect

Thanks again for the info and the link!