Anyone have contact info for an online dealer of Radiant Metric Pools?

Jul 17, 2016
Sykesville, MD
Hello,

I've been doing a lot of reading over the last couple weeks, mostly on TFP and finally got a chance to drop by a local dealer. I do have a slope in my back yard but she started off with pricing for the doughboy then compared to Radiant Metric. As I read in one of the other threads, I'm pretty close to priced out of it. I do have quite a bit of land so pricing all started with the largest of each company, she noted dropping to the second largest Oval Metric dropped the price by $2k.

Then she showed me pricing for round pools, quite a difference. Of course I'm interested in the extras like the walk in steps (quoted $4k for that option and another $5k for the deep end). Then add in excavation, electrical, decking and fencing and seemed we were up in the mid $30k range. More than I was want to go into. She had estimates in her book for just fencing around the pool of $6k to $7k and decking she said now has just gone through the roof.

At any rate. I've been unable to find an online dealer for Radiant Pools. One post mentioned SPP (Specialty Pool Products), I did find them online and their store on Ebay, which is the only place the deal Radiant Pools and only the round ones.

Any help or thoughts? From what I've read, anyone who has a Radiant Metric pool loves them and I know others have opted to go the Doughboy route. I'm just trying to get some kind of thoughts together to see if I'm even going to consider going on with the search.

Thanks

As a follow up to my own thread post: I received a message back from the folks at Radiant Pools who told me they do not have any online dealers and that if I wished to install my own pool, they would be more than happy of offer as much phone assistance as needed and that I could contact one of the local dealers and buy it from them and do it myself. They also told me SPP is not longer an authorized dealer for them.

An FYI for anyone who comes across this post. This information is current as of July 2016.

We acted as general contractor for the installation of an oval Radiant Metric after buying it from a local pool store. We hired out the site leveling and foundation digging, but did all the lighter tasks ourselves (wife and I). Pics of construction are linked in our signature.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.