LED color lights.....

Hey, everyone.....hope all is well with everyone.....it's been a few weeks since i asked anything (been on top of maintaining a CLEAR and BEAUTIFUL pool with the help of my TF100 KIT-updated pics coming soon), but i'm wondering if there is any way to find out what kind of pool lights i have, so that i can figure out how to "program" them......i thought they were only one color until my middle son went crazy with the light switch one evening (out with his friends) and he discovered that the light could change multiple colors.....i assume it has programs as well, but the pool builder left no manual and i'll probably hear from you BEFORE they get back to me with what i'm asking for.....anyone? thanks!

Not sure of of our LED light brand but ours cycles colors and if you turn it off and back on will lock on to the last color. Turn it off and back on will cycle again. We like the changing color mode.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.