Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: LED color lights.....

1. Back To Top    #1

LED color lights.....

Hey, everyone.....hope all is well with everyone.....it's been a few weeks since i asked anything (been on top of maintaining a CLEAR and BEAUTIFUL pool with the help of my TF100 KIT-updated pics coming soon), but i'm wondering if there is any way to find out what kind of pool lights i have, so that i can figure out how to "program" them......i thought they were only one color until my middle son went crazy with the light switch one evening (out with his friends) and he discovered that the light could change multiple colors.....i assume it has programs as well, but the pool builder left no manual and i'll probably hear from you BEFORE they get back to me with what i'm asking for.....anyone? thanks!
    15000 gallon pool (15x30 + 7x7 sitting area), IG-Blue Pebble, Sand Filter-Hayward Pro Series, Pump-Hayward Tristar VS pump, Water Test Kit-TF 100, NEW POOL-COMPLETED ON 5/7/16, City Water w/no restriction, Dolphin M400

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: LED color lights.....

I suspect they are Hayward

No automation?

Then generally turning them on and off till you get to the color you want
    22k gallon IG pebblefina, Jandy 1.5 HP VS, Jandy CV Cartridge filter, Fafco solar panels, Polaris 360 supply side cleaner, waterfall

3. Back To Top    #3

They do go through various colors.....wondering about programs mentioned on several lights....ex. patriotic

15000 gallon pool (15x30 + 7x7 sitting area), IG-Blue Pebble, Sand Filter-Hayward Pro Series, Pump-Hayward Tristar VS pump, Water Test Kit-TF 100, NEW POOL-COMPLETED ON 5/7/16, City Water w/no restriction, Dolphin M400

4. Back To Top    #4

if you look online you can find the SaviMelody LED light manual. It will tell you how to use the on-off switch to change the colors. I tried to upload my copy but it was too big.... See if this helps?
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

5. Back To Top    #5

Not sure of of our LED light brand but ours cycles colors and if you turn it off and back on will lock on to the last color. Turn it off and back on will cycle again. We like the changing color mode.
    Inground 22k gallon gunite 15x31 main pool, 15x7 wading pool/sunning deck, hot tub/with overflow (9' octagon with limestone top) & slide NSWG, Aqua Blue Pebble Sheen
    Filter dual cartridge Sta-rite 450sq/ft, TF-100 Test Kit
    Heater Raypak 2100 400k btu cupro-nickel exchanger
    Auto pool cover, Polaris 280 auto pool cleaner, Jandy AqualinkRS8 Remote Control System