Help to install my Pentair 460805 MasterTemp pool heater

Thank you Brian! I already wire the heater to the load side of the filter relay.... I also run the 2 wire cable and connected them to the the intellitouch.... now I don't see where should connect those 2 cables to the firemas switch in the heater... i don't see any terminals where to connect those 2 wires.. I see a fuse around the firemans switch

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you Paul, have the screen logic can I do that there too?

Open the side panel on the heater. You'll see a metal box that you will need open up. The fireman's switch connection is where you see the yellow jumper that loops back to the terminal next to the first one. Pull the jumper (or cut and splice into it) and make the connection to those two prongs.

The cool down feature can easily be set up in the ScreenLogic configuration. Pentair says the MasterTemps do not need to cool down but it certainly wouldn't hurt. You should be running the spillway anyway after using the spa to top off the water level. This would certainly cool the heater in the process. You could even set up a macro to do this for you if you so choose.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.