What bleach?

Welcome to TFP!

Any brand is fine as long as the percentage is marked on the bottle. I use the store brand concentrated bleach, 8.25%, from the grocery store. No scented or splashless. Just plain old bleach.

Thank you for the quick reply. Also my jacuzzi that's attached to the pool has some algae growth, is it ok to put about 1/2 gallon in it? It's about 1200 gallons.
Previously, I would put some granular chlorine (cal hypo) but now after reading on this forum I realize that was wrong to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to TFP! Good to have you here :)

Have you got your TF100 test kit on the way? Only way to go.

You're going to need to SLAM to clear up the algae, and don't sweat, it's not that tough and you can keep swimming.

Thank you and yes I've ordered the TF100 kit!
I was thinking of just adding chlorine, scrubbing the walls then using my vacuum to drain the water and refilling back with pool water.
My pool water is crystal clear.

Also do you think maybe I'm not circulating the water enough, currently my timer is set for 1 hour to mix jacuzzi water with the pool water daily?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.