Purex Triton Minimax Plus Service Manual

ivorh

May 29, 2009
Hi everyone,
I have a Minimax Plus 250 heater with electronic ignition for my pool that won't fire up. The Heater light flickers for a fraction of a second, then nothing. I had this problem a couple of years ago and changing the ingnition circuit board fixed it. This time changing the board again has no effect. I appreciste it could be a range of other things but I have no docs to tell me how to approach sorting out the problem. Anyone know where I can get a service manual from, preferably machine readable? Alternatively any suggestions as to how I can pin it down would be welcome.

Many thanks for the link spishex - that's most helpful. The filter is clean and pump pressure is about 13 psi so I'll look at the pressure switch. I guess if I short it out and I get ignition then the switch is faulty.

On p.23 the Operation and Installation/owner manual says "Please consult the latest edition of the “MiniMax Plus Service Manual” for complete service and repair instructions."

Anybody has a link to the Service Manual (which is NOT the Operation and Installation Manual)?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.