Help with my friends pool please

TF-100 kit
    FC-3
    Ph-8
    TA- 90
    CH-250
    Cya-50
    And the pool look like this

Chris- Macomb, Michigan 20,000 gallon pool IGP. 16 x 32 Hayward Ecostar pump. Hayward 24 inch sand filter with Zeo sand. Hayward Aqua plus P4 automation board with T-15 turbo cell. Hayward H150 heater millivolts style. Polaris 9300 robot vacuum. New maytronics titain plus vacuum cleaner Test kits TF-100 and color Q7 TEST KIT.http://tftestkits.net.

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Help with my friends pool please

Lower the pH to 7.4 (use muriatic acid) and then SLAM the pool. There is an article in Pool School to tell you how.
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Doing that now Dave thank you very much for the confidence that that's what I thought

Chris- Macomb, Michigan 20,000 gallon pool IGP. 16 x 32 Hayward Ecostar pump. Hayward 24 inch sand filter with Zeo sand. Hayward Aqua plus P4 automation board with T-15 turbo cell. Hayward H150 heater millivolts style. Polaris 9300 robot vacuum. New maytronics titain plus vacuum cleaner Test kits TF-100 and color Q7 TEST KIT.http://tftestkits.net.

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry

Follow the SLAM article to the letter. Keep the chlorine up. Keep the chlorine up. Keep the chlorine up.

Sorry to be obnoxious.......it's the single biggest reason for the SLAM to fail.
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

5. Back To Top    #5

I agree looks like your FC is too low for you CYA level, so it is likely something has started growing in there
    Indoor 20x40 35,000 gallon vinyl pool with 1.5 HP 2 speed Jandy FloPro pump, Hayward EC75 Perflex DE filter, 11 4x12 Techno-Solis solar panels w/ Aquasolar controller, Aquabot Turbo T Robot Cleaner. Also LMI metering chlorine dispenser pump and HotSpring Jetsetter
    I use and endorse TFtestKits TF-100 from http://tftestkits.net
    ~Remember TFP counts on your donations to keep this site ad free~

6. Back To Top    #6

Yup I started to slam process and right now the Chlorine is it about a 30 hopefully it'll come down tonight

7. Back To Top    #7

This is in the morning and FC is at 28 and holding

8. Back To Top    #8

Quote Originally Posted by rolo918 View Post

This is in the morning and FC is at 28 and holding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes the FC is holding thank you for all the help!!

18x36 gunite pool, Hayward sand filter, Econo Flo Waterway pump model # ECONOVSC-165

9. Back To Top    #9

Rolo19 spent alot of time with me...he knows his stuff! I owe him big time! No more pool store getting all my $$$!!!

18x36 gunite pool, Hayward sand filter, Econo Flo Waterway pump model # ECONOVSC-165

10. Back To Top    #10

Welcome, Chris! Keep it up until that pool sparkles!

11. Back To Top    #11

Will do!🤗

12. Back To Top    #12

Much better already....I bet it will be a fast SLAM! Now you need to get your own TF-100 test kit and keep it up!
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

13. Back To Top    #13

It's already ordered! Bought it yesterday, can't wait for USPS to deliver it! UPS delivery I would have preferred! Lol

14. Back To Top    #14

Help with my friends pool please

No Chris you don't owe me anything I just want to make sure your pool is sparkling and beautiful and ready for the weekend because in Michigan it's going be 100 in the area

15. Back To Top    #15

Well...getting better, still going to maintain chlorine level at 25-30 for 1 more day and hope.

16. Back To Top    #16

So I vacuumed up the dead alge last night FC was at 18 last night. Looking better.

17. Back To Top    #17

Pool is back to clear!