Unable to control a Jandy LXI heater

Jun 5, 2015
Toronto Canada
1.My Jandy LXI Heater is working fine in manual mode but I cannot control it with my Jandy RS controller.
Yesterday I installed a new CPU and bezel control board ( I am planning on a multi speed pump and needed a newer revision of firmware ) and I hoped it would get rid of the problem but still there
Any ideas
I understand that you can control this heater with an RS485 cable - would that make the problem go away

2. I am planning on installing an IQ20 phone remote control and a jandy multispeed pump 2.1 hp and this heater via RS485
what is the most cost effective way of connecting them to the new mother board/bezel

thanks for your help

oops - I forgot to ask - re connecting more devices there are 2 red connectors - with 4 pins does it make any difference which one I use or are they both the same and where does one buy the actual connector that slides onto the 4 pins

1.My Jandy LXI Heater is working fine in manual mode but I cannot control it with my Jandy RS controller.
Yesterday I installed a new CPU and bezel control board ( I am planning on a multi speed pump and needed a newer revision of firmware ) and I hoped it would get rid of the problem but still there
Any ideas
I understand that you can control this heater with an RS485 cable - would that make the problem go away

2. I am planning on installing an IQ20 phone remote control and a jandy multispeed pump 2.1 hp and this heater via RS485
what is the most cost effective way of connecting them to the new mother board/bezel

thanks for your help

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.