iAqualink 2.0 and light control?

Technobuyer

Bronze Supporter
May 29, 2016
fort worth, tx
I have a new iAqualink 2.0 set up with 3 Jandy watercolor LED's. 2 in the pool, 1 in the spa. So far I have the software set up, and the device is connected to my network correctly. I can turn on the spa and such from my iphone.

On the board, the installer for some reason installed the lights on the solar circuit. In service mode, at the panel, I can cycle the lights on and off through all the color options by pressing the solar button.

When I try to control the lights via my iphone, I run into problems. The lights do turn on and off, but I am unable to really cycle between the light colors. It's controlled through and extra Aux tab, that I have to turn on and off to get it to even attempt to cycle.

On the Jandy website, they show a page on the app that allows you to select the color you want to see. I have no such page on my app. I have gone through the web page set up, and assigned the right light code to the extra aux button.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for the reply!

The manual said something about how the solar port could be used as an additional aux port? I was hoping it would be able to operate as a fully functioning extra aux port. I do not know what is on Aux 1 2 or 3. In addition to the pump, I do have a spa blower, a polaris booster pump, and a heater. I'd guess it's some combination of those things? I'll ask my PB today(but he won't know...) Really hoping rewiring isn't involved as getting the PB to respond to anything is a real pita.

I am on my own with iAqualink. Their electrician hooked it up, but neither the PB nor his people know how to use it. I did ok with the computer/network part of it. My pool school so far has consisted of "here's your pool equipment". :(

Just to close the loop, talked to Jandy today. We were able to reconfigure the solar circuit into one labled extra Aux in the app, and somehow he reset things so that the app now works as intended. I can see all the colors on the app, and select them, even though technically, they are on the solar circuit.

Reactions: VGtexas
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.