Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: ordering TF-100 refills

1. Back To Top    #1

ordering TF-100 refills

Hi all,
    I am ordering some refills and was wondering if their is a dropper I can buy to get water from the pool so it's measured correctly each time. The one I saw said it was only for the Taylor Calibrated Cylinders. Also, any discount codes?
    Thanks!
    Sherry
    19,000 gallons, In ground 16 x 32, Vinyl liner, Sand filter Hayward Pro Series S-244T (300 lb media), Pump Hayward 1 hp, Install March 1998, water test kit- TF-100 -- New Liner installed 07-07-2016 -- Mountain Top/Blue Mosaic by Kafko, Installed new 1 hp pump motor on 06-28-2017

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: ordering TF-100 refills

If you are a TFP supporter (link in signature below) you can get a discount.

How about a medicine syringe for 10mL? You can find one at the pharmacy usually for giving kids liquid meds.
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: ordering TF-100 refills

Thanks Yippee,
    I already donated when I joined last spring. But I guess the lifetime badge gets me no discount since they changed to the new badges. ;( Anyhow, that's a good idea about the kid's medicine syringe. Weird that the one on the site works for the other kit but not the TF-100.
    Geeez!
    Thank you,
    Sherry
    19,000 gallons, In ground 16 x 32, Vinyl liner, Sand filter Hayward Pro Series S-244T (300 lb media), Pump Hayward 1 hp, Install March 1998, water test kit- TF-100 -- New Liner installed 07-07-2016 -- Mountain Top/Blue Mosaic by Kafko, Installed new 1 hp pump motor on 06-28-2017