Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Equipment Recommendation

1. Back To Top    #1

Las Vegas, NV

Equipment Recommendation

Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with the Breeze 540 SWG? Also, how can I determine if I need any changes to plumbing or electrical to install a SWG?
    22K gal, IG Plaster w/waterfall, Pentair Intelliflo VS 3hp
    Hayward Cleaner & Filter Cartridge

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Equipment Recommendation

I'm not familiar with that particular SWG system, but if you are looking for a recommendation for a system you are likely to hear a lot about the AQR-15 (AKA AquaRite, Goldline, SwimPure, Hayward).

The best way to determine the requirements is to look for the installation manual online. It should provide all the info you need.
    Tucson, AZ
    19k gallon Pebble Tec play pool/spa, Pentair Intelliflo VS (3 hp) 011018, Super II 2hp (for spa), Aqua Rite T-15 SWG, Pro Grid 60 DE filter, Hayward H400 & Heliocol Solar heating, A&A infloor system, fill water w/high CH and TA, 50 ppm borates,TF-100 test kit

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide
    'burbs of Augusta, Georgia

Re: Equipment Recommendation

I've heard good things said about this company, perhaps they can tell you?

Discount Salt Pool - Chlorine Generators - Chlorinators

Swimming Pool Supplies, Pool Safety Cover, Swimming Pool Covers, Swimming Pool Pumps, Pool Pump Parts -
    has also been very helpful to TFP members.
    12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub. Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain
    CLICK HERE to Become a Supporter