I've never had any experience with algae before. My FC has been running fairly low the past few days - around 1. I just added 1 large bottle of Chlorox regular bleach. I've had pucks in a container in the pool non-stop, but only one floater with 3" pucks. The timing here is perfect as we're about to start a family reunion. I have some questions..
1. Is it currently safe to swim? All of my water parameters are otherwise fine and the water itself is totally clear.
2. Should I add algaecide?
Any help on immediate action and knowledge of safety will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!