Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: anyone use a T101P3 timer?

1. Back To Top    #1

anyone use a T101P3 timer?

I'm looking at the Intermatic T101P3 and see pics of it but don't see how/where the outlet is on it.

Does this have a standard outlet or does a device have to be hard wired to the timer?
    24' x 52" AGP = 13.5k gallons
    Dynamo 2.0 HP pump,Sand Dollar sand filter
    Polaris 65 vacuum (good when there are a ton of leaves on bottom), Pool Rover Jr. (LOVE it, but power box dead right now), AquaCritter (an excellent suction side cleaner)

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: anyone use a T101P3 timer?

No, that doesn't come with an outlet. It is designed to have something hardwired to it. You could install an outlet that is wired to the timer easily enough.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

I picked up an Intermatic Digital timer model HB800RCH at HD. It has two receptacles and rated 15A and 1800w. Haven't installed it yet but, has plenty of program options.
    Dave

22,000 IG vinyl; Swim Out; Sand Filter

4. Back To Top    #4

I have an Intermatic timer, don't remember the model # off the top of my head, but it's 15a too. I didn't realize when I had ordered it that my pump uses 16a so I need something that can handle more.
    24' x 52" AGP = 13.5k gallons
    Dynamo 2.0 HP pump,Sand Dollar sand filter
    Polaris 65 vacuum (good when there are a ton of leaves on bottom), Pool Rover Jr. (LOVE it, but power box dead right now), AquaCritter (an excellent suction side cleaner)