You know you are addicted to TFP when...

Re: You know your addicted to TFP when...

....when you start posting to TFP while you're on vacation!

{wife threatened to throw my cellphone in the hotel pool if she saw Tapatalk running....I politely informed her that would throw off the water balance and would not be a nice thing to do to the sad little pool CPO dude...dope-slap ensued}

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
...when you just have to convince your friend to ditch the pool store dude that has been hosing us both on our pools because we were newbies to go all in on TFP method. Instead of dropping another $67 on PhosFree and algaecide like I did a few weeks ago I decided go all in on the TFP method and slammed my pool for 3 days and my water has never looked better. I check my numbers daily and add accordingly and everyday my husband comes home and compliments me on how beautiful and clean the pool is and how I did a good job at researching and stopping the bleed on the checkbook to the pool store. Was the slam a heck of a lot of work with checking my chorine every few hours, sanitizing all pool toys, brushing, vacuuming, and skimming daily manically? Yes! But was it worth it...HECK YEAH! I thought I had him convinced but then his wife told me today he took a sample to the pool dude who claims his CYA was 30 and it was 80 last week and on Sunday when I tested it he had a 73 ON MY RELIABLE KIT and he has drained no water. The pool store dude had us convinced that as long as there were between 1 and 4 ppm on FC then we were good on chlorine so the next time he has a hot mess of algae and I don't maybe that will convince him. RANT OVER...LOL

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.