Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Which one? Input requested

1. Back To Top    #1

Which one? Input requested

I've been having a hard time getting all the dirt out of my pool. I purchased an AquaBroom a while back but it wasn't up to the job. I have dirt and silt on the bottom, not leaves. After reading comments and reviews on here I've decided to try again with a handheld. Which of these would you recommend? Are they vastly different? Once I settle on a product I'm going hunting for the best price.

Pool Blaster Max HD
    Amazon.com : Pool Blaster Max HD Manual Pool Vacuum Cleaner : Swimming Pool Handheld Vacuums : Patio, Lawn Garden

Pool Blaster CG Max
    Amazon.com : Water Tech POOLBUSTERCG Pool Blaster, Max CG : Swimming Pool Handheld Vacuums : Patio, Lawn Garden

Thanks in advance for your input.
    8,900 gal in-ground gunite lap pool; self-cleaning Jandy 1.5 HP Pro Series E-pump system; Jandy CV340 pool/spa filter with four cartridges; Propane heater (rarely used); motorized pool cover.

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Which one? Input requested

seems the one with the biggest battery and easiest to clean wins
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by cowboycasey View Post
    seems the one with the biggest battery and easiest to clean wins
    That would have been my thought too. Thanks for chiming in.
    8,900 gal in-ground gunite lap pool; self-cleaning Jandy 1.5 HP Pro Series E-pump system; Jandy CV340 pool/spa filter with four cartridges; Propane heater (rarely used); motorized pool cover.

4. Back To Top    #4

So I decided on the Pool Blaster Max CG. it should arrive in a couple days. Am hoping that this, along with my cartridge cleaning efforts, will whip the pool into shape. Fingers crossed!