Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: I did something wrong

1. Back To Top    #1

I did something wrong

I bought a intex above ground 1536 pool with the blow up top. I set it up, everything was fine except for it being not level. I drained it and moved it and started over. Once again everything was going good. I let the pool fill for about 2 hours and when I went to check on it, big mess. The water was level but the pool was filling out not up. I'm emptying it again but needed help trying to figure out what I did. I have had about 6 of this same pool and never had this problem. Please help! Thanks in advance.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: I did something wrong

Hello and welcome to TFP! Sounds like your inflatable was not wanting to cooperate too well for you after the drain. Did you ever get it resolved?
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!