Where do you store your Pool Cleaner?

Aug 29, 2013
Hi All:
Just bought a new pool cleaner (robotic one..Aquabot Elite). Anyway, I want to keep it in as good a shape as possible so I roll it outside and back inside my basement every time I use it. I am thinking a vertical deck box cabinet would be perfect to keep it near the pool. So, wondering what you all do? Thanks.
Trish

I keep mine in my shed. I only use it Saturday mornings for about three hours let it sit a couple of hours in the sun to dry and then put it back. I believe leaving it out in the weather will make it deteriorate quicker. I have a zodiac mx-8 and I'm afraid that the sun will dry up all the plastic and make it brittle, specially the hoses.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I built my Dolphin a little bed in the garage. I use it, clean it and the filters and let dry, then put him to bed until next use. I have a 2x6 block under it so it doesn't sit on the rollers or tracks.

Well that's awfully fancy. :) Looks great, actually. I guess I won't complain. I have a caddy and roll it into the basement (which isn't far). I have no leaves but lots of dirt at the bottom of the pool due to the ridiculous winds we get. I have farmland on the back and sides of me, so it is a daily chore. I will keep rolling it up and back. :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.