Now that my filter is up and running we have begun the SLAM process again. My numbers this morning and afternoon:
My journey thus far:
The first row is over the course of a month. I took a photo when there was a significant change.
The second row is over a 2 week period.
The third row is last week when we realized our filter was busted.
The beginning picture of each row is the morning after the last picture in the previous row. We were keeping all numbers where they needed to be and suddenly it seemed a fight every minute of the day and then overnight it ended up being basically back to square one. So here's to hoping that with the filter fixed we will not have a repeat of before.
Here it is on day 2 of the new SLAM! That was a lot of sand and dead algae. We cant see the bottom of the deep end just yet but we are hopeful it will only be a matter of days.