Jbrack11

Oct 5, 2011
Austin, TX
Hi All,

I'm a long-time TFP forum lurker and I thought I'd introduce myself.

I live in Austin, Texas and do not currently have a pool of my own. We have a house full or pets, a cat and 4 dogs of all sizes. We also have 3 children who split time between our house and their dad's house in Canada. My husband and I are planning on building a new home in the next year or two, and will have the pool built at the same time or just after the house is finished (somewhere in the Dripping Springs/Driftwood, TX area).

I'm gleaning knowledge from all the builds and information here so that when we do finally have our pool, I'll seem like a know-it-all to the pool builder AND have the most sparkly clean water around! I really enjoy reading all the opinions, lessons, and pool builds. Also, the friendly banter between forum members is fun! You don't find a group of nice people very often on internet forums.

Hope everyone has a great summer in their pools! Stay safe!

Jami

Hello Jami and welcome to TFP! :wave: Well, you have some work to do. We have 6 dogs, so you have some catching-up to do. :p Stay close to us at TFP and let us know if you have any questions as you get closer to pool build. Have a nice (hot) Texas day. :sun: