Blue Surf in Houston Area - that we could take a look at?

Sunbaby

LifeTime Supporter
Feb 27, 2015
Centerville, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Truclear / Ei
Hey guys! One of my friends is building a pool, YAY! They are on this site, but lurking. Their PB doesn't have a Blue Surf for them to look at - any chance one of you in the area would allow them to come take a look? They are super nervous about picking it without seeing it in person. Thanks in advance!

Smurf.jpg

Hey there Suz!!! I had to post a smurf - I mean - its almost required! I spend a few weeks on here then I am gone for a few months - life seems to get hectic! But we are STILL loving our pool! I tell EVERYONE I know about this website. I feel like I would not enjoy my pool like I do now without learning everything from this group. :) The friends I am asking for - we only know each other because of the pool! They were friends of a friend and asked to come see my pool. Of course I forced them to take a dip while they were here :) I figured there must be a TFPer around here with Blue Surf that wouldn't mind a peek!

Marla! That would be great! They live in Spring - right off of the new Grand Parkway. I believe they have driven as far as Livingston to look at pool finishes! I will PM you. YAY! Thank you!

Wendy, I have the Smurf and they are welcome to come see it. But if they aren't in the area, they may not want to drive down this far.

Hey Marla,

I tried to send you a second message with Rhonda's user information but it wouldn't allow me to message you - it says you are out of storage space! How rude! Rhonda's username is Duggan.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.