Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Blue Surf in Houston Area - that we could take a look at?

1. Back To Top    #1

Blue Surf in Houston Area - that we could take a look at?

Hey guys! One of my friends is building a pool, YAY! They are on this site, but lurking. Their PB doesn't have a Blue Surf for them to look at - any chance one of you in the area would allow them to come take a look? They are super nervous about picking it without seeing it in person. Thanks in advance!

Smurf.jpg
    ~Wendy
    33'X17' Sports Pool (3'6"-5'-4'6") 7' flush Spa, Blue Granite PT, Waterfalls, Weeping Wall, Baja Ledge and Doggie Beach Entry! Pentair Clean and Clear 420, IntelliFlo XF Pump, SuperFlo 1.5 HP Feature Pump, MasterTemp Heater, Pal-Treo LEDs, Dolphin M4, Liquid Chlorine & TF-100 - My Build Thread

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Blue Surf in Houston Area - that we could take a look at?

Hey Wendy! Great to see you!

It should be easy enough to find a smurffy pool in the area. Blue Surf is a big hit! People will be jumping in soon.
    Suz~Cypress area~ 2015 pool build. 23K gallons. IG swcg system. 35'x18'; 573sf; 104' perim; depth 4'-7'. Bubblers, sheer descents, 7' spa. Jandy: color LEDs; 2HP 2sp pump; 1HP 2sp pump; spa pump; 580 cartridge; 400K BTU; Dolphin M500; PS8; Inline chlorinator not used; Aqua Pure 1400. Blue Granite Sheen. Travertine deck. Lightstreams Peacock Blue TF-100, K-1766, SpeedStir

3. Back To Top    #3

Hey there Suz!!! I had to post a smurf - I mean - its almost required! I spend a few weeks on here then I am gone for a few months - life seems to get hectic! But we are STILL loving our pool! I tell EVERYONE I know about this website. I feel like I would not enjoy my pool like I do now without learning everything from this group. The friends I am asking for - we only know each other because of the pool! They were friends of a friend and asked to come see my pool. Of course I forced them to take a dip while they were here I figured there must be a TFPer around here with Blue Surf that wouldn't mind a peek!
    ~Wendy
    33'X17' Sports Pool (3'6"-5'-4'6") 7' flush Spa, Blue Granite PT, Waterfalls, Weeping Wall, Baja Ledge and Doggie Beach Entry! Pentair Clean and Clear 420, IntelliFlo XF Pump, SuperFlo 1.5 HP Feature Pump, MasterTemp Heater, Pal-Treo LEDs, Dolphin M4, Liquid Chlorine & TF-100 - My Build Thread

4. Back To Top    #4

Wendy, I have the Smurf and they are welcome to come see it. But if they aren't in the area, they may not want to drive down this far.
    Marla
    No longer living vicariously through other people's pool builds. Pool build is complete on my IG SWCG pool, approx 10,000 gallons. All Jandy equipment - VS 1.5 hp pump, 580 cartridge filter, AquaPure 1400 salt cell, AquaLink PDA system. Dolphin m500. PebbleSheen Blue Surf with shells and beads added. TF-100 w/ SpeedStir. A Houston Pool Build Inside the Loop

5. Back To Top    #5

Marla! That would be great! They live in Spring - right off of the new Grand Parkway. I believe they have driven as far as Livingston to look at pool finishes! I will PM you. YAY! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlahoutex View Post
    Wendy, I have the Smurf and they are welcome to come see it. But if they aren't in the area, they may not want to drive down this far.
    ~Wendy

6. Back To Top    #6

Hey Marla,

I tried to send you a second message with Rhonda's user information but it wouldn't allow me to message you - it says you are out of storage space! How rude! Rhonda's username is Duggan.
    ~Wendy

7. Back To Top    #7

Wendy, I cleared out some messages and got yours and also one from Rhonda.
    Marla
    No longer living vicariously through other people's pool builds. Pool build is complete on my IG SWCG pool, approx 10,000 gallons. All Jandy equipment - VS 1.5 hp pump, 580 cartridge filter, AquaPure 1400 salt cell, AquaLink PDA system. Dolphin m500. PebbleSheen Blue Surf with shells and beads added. TF-100 w/ SpeedStir. A Houston Pool Build Inside the Loop

8. Back To Top    #8

YAY! Marla, you are the BEST! Thank you!

W
    ~Wendy