Liner overhang not enough?

Jul 10, 2016
Perryville, AR
I have a 27ft round AGP. We installed the liner and have about 8 inches of water in it. We have only about an inch and half of overhang on one side but it seems to be staying there and not slipping. My question is...if does begin to slip as we fill it, can I take off the stabilizer bars and coping in that area and pull it over more without worrying about the walls collapsing or other major issues?

Welcome to TFP. If you have minimal liner now (1.5") and it slips over the side, it will be impossible to pull it back over. Liners don't stretch like that.

How much liner do you have on the other side of the pool? Without looking or seeing what you've got, I can tell you that your liner is not centered and you've got the seam that runs along the perimeter of the pool half way up the wall on the other side of the pool. You should really consider fixing this if I am right.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.