luna quartz and pebble tec quote

Feb 18, 2014
Houston, TX
So I originally wanted white plaster in my pool reno to save money but have change my mind. We got quoted $10,800 for pebble and $9,300 for luna quarts. Both quotes include adding another pool drain to bring pool to code (the spa already has 2 drains).

The PB really didn't want to quote quartz because the only install pebble (I was told due to reliability) but I kept asking and finally got it. Are the 2 plasters this close in price? I always thought pebble was way more expensive. My thought is they are overpricing quartz to get me to buy pebble. Are these prices fair?

We were quoted Luna Quartz for our pool within the pool build.

To to upgrade to Satin Matrix would be $3450 more or Primera Stone $4950. I don't know if that helps or not.

another quote we received was for Diamond Brite. To upgrade to Pebble Sheen would be $3800.

We are in Conroe.

Our Peeble Sheen was only about $500 more than another companies Diamond Brite qoute. We paid around $13k for the pool and spa to be redone. I think they wanted $3k just if we did the spa so your prices seem in line with what we paid by us.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.