Order of chemical level balancing??

I posted this in my introduction but I figure this would be a more appropriate place to ask these questions:

This season started out the same with the pool being such a swamp and green. Followed most of the awesome and great advice on this forum and it got me I think half way there at least since the water cleared out greatly. The issue now which is the toughest part is getting all the levels balanced.
I have a bromine pool with a bromine feeder but will be converting it to a chlorine pool soon (in a month) and hopefully renovating it, so not sure how this throws everything off when balancing since I bought the chlorine tool kit since I am converting soon anyways.

I was able to get my pool from green to clear now using the SLAM process, and bought a Taylor k-2006 kit and tested it with these results:
FC = 5
PH = 7.0
TA = 70
CH = 390
CYA = < 10, when testing it I could see the black dot pretty easily so I assume I have no CYA in my pool

Using the pool calculator it seems I must add these things:
- 57 oz of soda ash (threw in 2 lbs already last night)
- 154 oz of baking soda (I assume buying two 5lb bags will take care of this)
- 88 oz of liquid stabilizer

My questions are:
1. What needs to be added first and get stable? Is one chemical level more important at all times versus the other. Do I get my CYA level correct first or does it matter?
2. Is it bad to add any of the chemicals at the same time? Can I add Baking Soda and Stabilizer at the same time or what combos are never advised?
3. During the SLAMing process, i prob went through like 3-4 bags (25 lb) of DE. I have a DE 4800 filter which I have cleaned the grid twice already. Is it common to go through that much DE? I am putting 10 scoops (10 lb) after cleaning and about 5-6 scoops using the Hayward orange 1 lb scoop.
4. I still see some water bugs and backswimmers in the pool, does it mean I still have lingering algae when I don't see anything really? How do I get rid of these bugs?
5. After stabilizing my pool and get my levels all straighten out, can I go back to using the non-chlorine shock treatment weekly should suffice for the bromine pool?

Thanks @pooldv and @seedlings, order doesn't matter so I'll use the recco on chemicals to use and pool calculator to hopefully get everything balanced. Man it's time consuming in the beginning when I don't know what I'm doing. I tested my water using the Taylor Kit and then the next day went to Leslie's and the numbers were kinda different. I guess that could happen since it's been a day but was surprised that's all.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.