Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Taylor 871 reagent the same as the 871 reagent in the tf kit

1. Back To Top    #1

Taylor 871 reagent the same as the 871 reagent in the tf kit

good morning,

I am running low on my TF 871 fas/dpd reagent, is the Taylor 871 reagent what I want, that is what the pool store has.

Thanks

Bob
    I consider myself very lucky I found this site before the pool store found me-pool owner since Nov 2008- Stunningly clear 17,000 gal fiberglass pool, thanks to this site, installed in 1982-24" 3.1sq. ft sta-rite sand filter, 1 hp - 2 speed wisperflo pump-WFDS-4

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Taylor 871 reagent the same as the 871 reagent in the tf kit

Yes, the TF100 uses Taylor R-0871, which some pool stores carry. All of the reagents in the TF100 are made by Taylor.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Taylor 871 reagent the same as the 871 reagent in the tf kit

Thanks Jason
    I consider myself very lucky I found this site before the pool store found me-pool owner since Nov 2008- Stunningly clear 17,000 gal fiberglass pool, thanks to this site, installed in 1982-24" 3.1sq. ft sta-rite sand filter, 1 hp - 2 speed wisperflo pump-WFDS-4