Intex magnetic LED pool wall lights

They are made to go on a thin walled vinyl pool. That being said, I usually just let mine free float in the pool with the lights facing down. I have 2 of them and it really lights up the pool well. When I had them on the walls, the LED's are bright enough to actually hurt your eyes. Float them face down, and it creates a nice effect. You just have to pull them out of the skimmer every now and then. :cool:

They are made to go on a thin walled vinyl pool. That being said, I usually just let mine free float in the pool with the lights facing down. I have 2 of them and it really lights up the pool well. When I had them on the walls, the LED's are bright enough to actually hurt your eyes. Float them face down, and it creates a nice effect. You just have to pull them out of the skimmer every now and then. :cool:
You have a 110V plug in light free-floating in your pool?? :shock:

I would not recommend anyone do that.

Dom

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Extension cords in the pool? What could go wrong?

I have one of these lights on the to buy list in the future. A friend told me they are junk and their kids flooded 3 of them in one summer. Since that is the only bad thing I have heard about them I really dont believe it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.