Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Looking for a pool builder in Hawaii

1. Back To Top    #1

Looking for a pool builder in Hawaii

I am building a house in Kauai, Hawaii. I would like a pool but have trouble finding a contractor. I use to have have a pool in Florida and they they were reasonable to get build and served. That does not seem to be the case here in Hawaii. I want a semi inground 10' x 25'. Will put in a salt system and passive solar heater. Does any have experience in this state and know of a cost effective builder?

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    Sydney, NSW, Australia

Re: building in Hawaii

Welcome to TFP! Good to have you here

I'll give you a bump and ask a mod to change the title to "Looking for pool builder in Hawaii"
    12k IG salt; glass beads in plaster; K-2006C, K-1766 Salt, CCL, and Aussie 4in1 (HTH); Pentair Eco800 VS; Zodiac SWC 1.3 lb/day (25 g/hr); 25" filter recycled glass; OKU solar panels; 1/2 HP solar pump; Pentair Rebel pool cleaner; FlowViz flow meter; prior pool AG 10k - Be Safe - FC / CYA Chart - Become a TFP Supporter - Read Before Posting

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry

las vegas

Re: Looking for a pool builder in Hawaii

No such thing as cost effective in Hawaii, that being said have dealt with All Pools and Spas years back and they were competent builders. They serviced all of the Islands and even worked in Guam for some time.

Sent from my SGP561 using Tapatalk