Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Outdoor Kitchen build in Houston

1. Back To Top    #1

Outdoor Kitchen build in Houston

Good afternoon, thought I would post a few pics of the kitchen that is starting to come together. Still have a few things to do but I should be grillin in the not too distant future. Anyone happen to have the 30" bull grill and refrigerator? Seems to be well built .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Friendswood TX, 23x39 free form , 20K gallons , 3 HP VS pentair , 1 HP whiisperflo, Pentair easy touch , 400k BTU pentaier heater, Deck Jets, Pentair 5g LED Lights. Tanning ledge with bubblers. Taylor 2006 test kit

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Outdoor Kitchen build in Houston

Ooooh, that looks nice.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks, If I could get them to put my counter tops and back splash in along with the outlets, I would get my TV on the wall. There will be some great football parties in our future.
    Friendswood TX, 23x39 free form , 20K gallons , 3 HP VS pentair , 1 HP whiisperflo, Pentair easy touch , 400k BTU pentaier heater, Deck Jets, Pentair 5g LED Lights. Tanning ledge with bubblers. Taylor 2006 test kit

4. Back To Top    #4

Hi. I have a 30" Bull NG grill. I really like it. I'm on my 2nd season with it. I only have a grill outside. It is an excellent grill for the money. Also, their customer service is very good. I had an igniter go bad last year and I called them and they helped to troubleshoot and make sure I was replacing the correct part. This year (before the 1 yr warranty was up) I went online and filed a claim. They sent the new one out no problem (no cost of course). My only "complaint" is that it cooks very hot at the back of the grill. I would like a more even heat distribution but each grill has its nuisances that one needs to learn. It works well when I have someone who wants things well done. I know I can have things cook a bit faster in the rear of the grill. I love the drip tray...it holds a ton of grease so less cleaning and the lights inside are a great option that I never had on standalone grills. Overall, for the money, I have no regrets and expect to have it for many years to come.

Your set up looks great.
    Inground, vinyl liner, 16 x 32 (approx. 21k gallons), roman end w/ bench, 2 Jandy LED lights
    Pump: Jandy Flopro, 1.5 hp Heater: Raypak, 266k btu (P-R266-A-EN-C; nat gas) Filter: Jandy C340 (cartridge filter) Robot: Doheny's Dolphin Discovery

5. Back To Top    #5

Looks good! Are you building it yourself?
    25k I G plaster pool w/spa. 2.2HP Century Centurion switchless motor. COMPOOL lx3800. Pentair FNS Plus DE FILTER 60sq/ft.
    Houston, TX - direct sunlight 8 hours a day.

6. Back To Top    #6

Sorry havent been on here in a few days. Thanks we are really close to being done. The granite should be in tomorrow, then just tie up loose ends. No we did the entire project through our pool builder.

7. Back To Top    #7

very nice setup, I looked into those grills but I decided to go the charcoal route so I will be ordering a custom built charcoal grill when the time comes, I got my patio done at the same time as pool aswell, but undecided if I want to start on the outside kitchen just yet, ill will be finishing my tv setup up, getting a tv cabinet built on the wall just to be able to hide it from the elements just in case. let us know how that refrigerator works out
    2016 pool build.... 18k gal. freeform style, built in round table, 18" jumping platform, travertine coping upgrade, travertine waterline, peagravel decking, saltwater pool (no spa), Quartzscape blue., 1.5hp Pentair pump, JANDY SWG, 48sqft Pentair DE filter, TFP-100 kit w/speedstir MYPoolBuild

8. Back To Top    #8

So far it has kept the beers cold. we will see if it holds up though. They dont cost a lot so I guess if we can get a few years out of it before replacing it I would be happy.

9. Back To Top    #9

Looking good neighbor!
    Completed 38'X21' IG Free form pool approx 18.5K gallons, sports pool w/spa and tanning shelf 3.5-5.5 ft. Jandy Cartridge Filter, Jandy stealth pumps, Jandy LXi Heater, I aqualink, Inline chlorinator. Click to see My Pool Build

10. Back To Top    #10

Thanks, I thought I would throw up a pic of the finished product.
    Attached Images Attached Images

11. Back To Top    #11

Very nice!! We'll be starting on ours in a month or two.

Started 5/31/16. 38'x23', 618 sqft., <14,000 gallons, 8' spa.Travertine coping. Raised beam w/3 sheers. Large sunshelf w/3 bubblers. SWG IC40, Pentair VSP, 520 cartridge, color LED lights, Easy-touch, screen logic, Maytronics S300i robot, and Wet Edge Prism Matrix finish (Deep Sea Blue with Indigo plaster). Build Thread: Another in Texas - Cypress Texas | MUD District | HOA Approval | Great Escapes Pools