EasyTouch Programing.

May 12, 2016
Naples, FL
I looking for some programming help with the Easy Touch Panel. I would like to run pump at say 2500 rpm for so many hours while also powering Intellichor. Then run at say 1400 rpm for another 6 hours also running Intellichlor. I have a Intellflo pump with the correct speeds entered. Intellichlor is wired to the pump relay. I can get the chlorinator to run on the pool circuit but can't seem to get it to run on the other circuits or functions. I am guessing it not activating the relay Inteelichlor is connected to.
This is the only thing easytouch is used for, no spa, heater, solar or lights used.
Thanks
Tim

Are you programming the pump with your schedule or programming the EasyTouch?

In my system, the pumps don't need relays, as they are controlled by the EasyTouch panel via the serial cable. What purpose does the relay serve on your system?

The POOL circuit needs to be scheduled for the entire runtime that you want the SWG to run. If 1400 RPM is your lowest speed, I'd suggest setting the POOL circuit to that speed. Next create a feature Circuit - call it POOL HIGH - and set the speed to 2500 RPM.

Set the schedule for the timeframe you'd like it to run:

POOL - 10:00AM-08:00PM
POOL HIGH - 02:00PM-08:00PM

By overlapping the schedules you get the SWG powered on the entire time and still have the flexibility to have various speeds throughout the day.

Are you programming the pump with your schedule or programming the EasyTouch?

In my system, the pumps don't need relays, as they are controlled by the EasyTouch panel via the serial cable. What purpose does the relay serve on your system?

The relay should serve as the power source for the SWG so that it is not possible for the SWG to be on when the pump is off. Wiring it any differently solely relies on the flow switch which was intended to be a safety backup, not a primary switch.

Correct. The "F" relay (POOL) was used to power the SWG and the pool pump but now since the VS pump receive constant power and communicates through a serial cable, the only thing the relay needs to control now is the SWG and a heater (if installed).

You don't have any pool lights?

Brian,
Programmed your method and all seems well. Yes, I have pool light but it's currently controlled by a switch inside house. I will move light circuit over to Easytouch panel soon. Just had to get replacement pump and panel up and running first.

Thanks everyone for the ideas.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.