Cleaner Recommendation

Jun 27, 2016
PA
Looking for a recommendation for robotic pool cleaner.

I have a 16x32 vinyl pool; approx 25K gallons. Deep end is a kind of weird 3D trapezoid (picture attached) with each side having slope from the sides. Pool is surrounded by trees; I can have it perfectly clean and the next day there is debris laying on the bottom. Frequently this is pollen/dirt from trees. Dirt often accumulates in the corners of these slopes.

Also have a set of aftermarket steps as seen in the picture. I don't care if the robot can't clean that, but just don't want them to cause the robot any problems.

Attachments

• IMG_2049.jpg
    IMG_2049.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 89
Top is $1k; it's worth it to me if it really works and saves me time and the pool is always ready to swim rather than me vacuuming for twenty minutes every time.

I ask for recommendations because I know at least two people who bought robots that didn't work out for their pool; either couldn't climb right, got stuck in a corner, etc. What is the average return policy like if it doesn't work out for a particular pool? Anything special about the way my pool has those sloping sides?

Many dealers have 30 day trials for cleaners. Look up your nearest Maytronic dealers and see if any have that policy. I like the Maytronic S series or Active models depending on which line your dealers have.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.