R0870 Dipper crusty

seedlings

Jul 5, 2016
Saint Joseph, MO
How do you maintain the Dipper? Use it crusty? Rinse and dry each test? Use Dipper to stir (making it extra crusty)?

There must be moisture in the kit box from testing because I have kept the Dipper dry, but it's all crusted up. Seems like results will not be consistent.

CHAD

How do you maintain the Dipper? Use it crusty? Rinse and dry each test? Use Dipper to stir (making it extra crusty)?

There must be moisture in the kit box from testing because I have kept the Dipper dry, but it's all crusted up. Seems like results will not be consistent.

CHAD

You can use it crusty like I do. The exact amount of the powder isn't as important as having enough of the powder. But, you can clean that dipper up with MA diluted in water.....the thing is I don't recall the ratio of MA to water.?

- - - Updated - - -

Found it. Two parts water, one part MA

I scoop the powder with the dipper and then on the second scoop I immerse the dipper in the vial and let the SpeedStir rinse off the powder. I then take the dipper to the sink and rinse it off under running water and dry it with a paper towel. I never let old powder crust up on it. My dippers are always clean between uses.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.