Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Finally installed costco bestway rectangular pool

1. Back To Top    #1

Finally installed costco bestway rectangular pool

Hi everybody,

it took us 3 mo to install. Mainly leveling the ground, finding time outside of work, child activities and vacation time. Looking forward to getting more knowledge on maintaining it. Still figuring how to place everything around the pool, how to change from flexible piping to pvc, what to do with the solar heater. Thanks!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Finally installed costco bestway rectangular pool

Hello dolphina from SAC. Great to have you with us. Please make sure to visit our Pool School and visit/bookmark the vital links you see below in my sig.

Speaking of signature .... please add your pool info to your signature by going to the top of the TFP web page (just under the Pool School button) and select "SETTINGS". On the next page look to the left for a menu bar that says, “MY SETTINGS” and go to "EDIT SIGNATURE" to enter your pool and equipment info there. Or you can click EDIT YOUR SIGNATURE. It will help us later. This link may also help you: Pool School - Read This BEFORE You Post.

Welcome to TFP!
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!