I posted this the other day about replacing my SWG, but decided to try to troubleshoot one last time.
Time To Replace SWG. Suggestions?
Here's where I was/am:
- SWG hasn't been generating chlorine for a while. I've been using bleach and decided it was time to either fix or get it replaced.
- Cell was replaced last year. It wasn't generating before and new salt cell just kicked off more errors. That's when I gave up.
- Ping on the forums suggested I might be having flow issues since I got a new VS speed pump. That made a little sense to me based on some things I was seeing. So, I pumped up to my "cleaning" speed and decided to start the troubleshooting process again.
- The error I got at first was 123 - cell either needed cleaning or there were power issues to the cell. Cleaned cell, it went away.
- No new error codes, but I was getting "No Flow" reading on the display
- Read some stuff here that made me think I need to re-add the mini-board that I took off when I got the new salt cell and it came with the Sensor Indicator Module.
- Now I'm getting Error 125 and 194. I have the jumper on (I actually did this by soldering it after troubleshooting another time). My sensor module is set to Program B based on the firmware on my AquaPure. FIRMWARE: 07270A0405
I'm a little stumped from here. The problem seems to be with the mini-board/not mini-board combo I'm guessing but all of the variables start adding up to make for tough troubleshooting. I"m hoping someone here that understands the big picture can offer assistance.