Vinyl liner wrinkle repair

bhubb

Jan 4, 2016
KS
So my liner ended up coming out of the track and got a lot of water behind it. I removed all the water and had a big wrinkle on the 1st step. Since there isnt a lot of water above it it was easy to move. I ended up working the wrinkle out but now there is an excessive amount of liner above the water so it does not stay in the track.

I then moved all the excess back down so the water kept the liner in place but of course there is a wrinkle now.

My question is when you flatten out a wrinkle where exact do you put the liner (assuming the liner stretching because of the wrinkle)? Am i just screwed ? Roght now i have the excess at the bottom of 1st step/ top of second step where it is hardly noticeable to the eye but can easily be felt

the water table rose so much from the rain i got another wrinkle (6 feet long) in middle of shallow end. Was going to try the plumber method but need to know where to "work" the excess liner to exactly

Can you "fold" the extra over at the top and tuck it in the track some how?

I would rather it be on the top instead of under the feet. I would worry someone will mess with it or just normal wear and tear of vacuuming and walking on that wrinkle will cause a problem down the road.

Kim:cat:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.