Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: 18ft Round Intex Ultra Frame in The Mitten

1. Back To Top    #1

Cool 18ft Round Intex Ultra Frame in The Mitten

I just got a photo bucket account and figured out how to post big pics! Woo hoo!
    Get ready, this lady loves DIY

(I built the fence myself, but now with having a pool, I plan to rebuild it higher. I built forms and poured the concrete pad for the shed myself, and then bought the shed on Craigslist and had it moved onto the pad, and then painted it white to match the house. It will be dedicated solely for storage of pool stuff.)

Karan - 18 ft round x 48" high - Intex ultra-frame AGP, Intex 3/4 hp pump with 14" sand filter (SF70110), Hayward 900 Wanda the Whale cleaner, Intex LED water fountain.
    18ft Round Intex Ultra Frame in The Mitten

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: 18ft Round Intex Ultra Frame in The Mitten

Looks great!!!
    Intex 22' X 52" Ultra Frame AGP ( 12K gallons) , Intex 633T 2500 GPH (41 GPM) running Doughboy Silica II sand filter (16"dia. 1.4 ' S.A.) ( And doing it quite well, I might add!) Hayward through the wall skimmer, TF100 with Speed Stir. Hard plumbed, Intex fountain ...........

3. Back To Top    #3

There was no backdoor on my lil house! You literally had to go out the front and walk either around the house or around the garage to get to the backyard. Ridiculous! But, may also explain why there was no landscaping done whatsoever out back. So, one day when I happened to have a sawzall in my hand for another project...

Back of the breezeway when I bought my lil house.

When you give a girl a sawzall...

she cuts a hole and puts in a door!

And now I have access straight into my backyard and the pool.
    Karan - 18 ft round x 48" high - Intex ultra-frame AGP, Intex 3/4 hp pump with 14" sand filter (SF70110), Hayward 900 Wanda the Whale cleaner, Intex LED water fountain.

4. Back To Top    #4

Love it! Cute little dog. I might just have to get myself a sawzall!
    28 ft round ABG with ~6ft deep end, approx. 20,000 gal, 2 spd 2 HP pump, sand filter

5. Back To Top    #5

When I almost caught the garage on fire while grilling, I decided to change things up just a little bit and extend the walkway and patio area, so I could move the grill.

20 years later, my kids' lil red wagon still comes in useful! lol

Need some more stepping stones directly to the pool & some more river rock.

Now I'm thinking that I'd really like a little deck. Well, not really a deck, more a platform with real steps to get to the pool. It's hard to get me & the dog in and out of the pool on a ladder.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pigeon View Post
    Love it! Cute little dog. I might just have to get myself a sawzall!
    Thank you!

Beware of the sawzall. It's a slippery slope and just one Home Depot trip away from circular saws, a table saw & a compound mitre saw. The next thing you know, your Caddy will be parked in the driveway cos there's no room in the garage! Wait...I resemble that remark...lol

6. Back To Top    #6

Wow, very nice! Keep an eye on the pool legs on the bricks. The legs may push out a bit as everything settles.
    AG Round Intex Ultra Frame 16'x48", 5050 gallons
    Intex 28681EG / CS20110 Combo Sand Filter Pump & Salt Water System
    Intex Auto Pool Cleaner, Intex Wall Mount Skimmer, Intex LED Pool Sprayer
    TF-100, K-1766, Speedstir