Frog Leap System

Jul 9, 2016
Ooltewah, TN
I have struggled for weeks trying to get my Frog Leap system running properly. The mineral cartridge allows you to use only .5 to 1.0 ppm of chlorine, but the "torpedo pack" and infuser just doesn't seem to work steadily.

Finally, today, I purchased Chlorine "blue" tablets (same chemical as in the torpedo packs) and put one in the skimmer basket to see if that helps things.

I'm using a wireless electronic monitor to check the pool chemicals, and that gives me a continuous graph of what's going on with pH, Temp and ORP (oxygen reduction potential) which it then used to compute PPM of chlorine.

My pool is probably on the upper limit end of what the Frog Leap can handle (25000 gallons) so that may be the problem.

Running the "hybrid" setup with the mineral pack in the infuser and adding chlorine tablets to the skimmer will, hopefully, make it all work better.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.