Need help with Polaris AWD model ERROR: 03

Jun 27, 2015
None nd
I've literally only used this thing for 1.5 summers now. I've done everything it says in the manual, check pin connectors, make sure its properly plugged in, cleaned filter, rotated the wheels and they all 4 rotated smoothly all turning the brushes independently. Not sure why this error is happening but the error means "Left side traction motor short-circuit"

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks.

I've literally only used this thing for 1.5 summers now. I've done everything it says in the manual, check pin connectors, make sure its properly plugged in, cleaned filter, rotated the wheels and they all 4 rotated smoothly all turning the brushes independently. Not sure why this error is happening but the error means "Left side traction motor short-circuit"

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks.

I also notice it will go across the bottom of my entire pool just fine, but the moment it hits a wall and gets in a 90deg angle, that's when it hits er:03. I can also hit the lift button and it lifts just perfectly fine, multiple times.

So I took the entire cleaner apart and even the T section where the motors are. There was some very minor evidence of water inside there. I went ahead and added some o-ring sealant on top of cleaning the seals and o-ring itself for that T housing. Tried to run the cleaner again and still got Er:03, so I'm guessing the damage has been done to whatever it is :( Hopefully they will give me another motor housing under warranty.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.